We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal PressPass™ subscription. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: WOO, WOOTHEMES and WOOCOMMERCE are Trademark of Automattic Inc and ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by them in any way. These products are developed by WooThemes.com and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
Need more? Want it all? Save more.
Get a PRESSPASS (Monthly Subscription) from just $15/month and instantly get access to every theme and plugin on ThemeCanal.com, including all updates!
- No hidden fees.
- Cancel at anytime.
Get a PressPass/subscribe here!
We currently accept secure payments via PayPal, Visa, Visa Debit (incl. Virtual Visa Debit), and Mastercard.
American Express, Discover: Unfortunately we do not accept American Express or Discover. However; If you wish to pay with your American Express, Discover card or any other option not listed above, feel free to do so through PayPal.
Theme Canal PressPass™ Membership: If you wish to purchase a Theme Canal PressPass™ Membership, a PayPal account is required as the reoccurring payments will be securely processed and managed through the PayPal payment gateway.
Fraud Prevention: As a security measure to ensure safe, clean and pleasurable transactions, you will be asked to submit some information upon checkout. This process is in place in order for our Merchant to match all information submitted with the credit card payment being used; Which helps to protect you as the Buyer, as well as us, the Provider.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our accepted payment options, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Send WooCommerce order and customer data to 230+ third party web services using a single plugin and a Zapier account!
A simple and powerful way to integrate your WooCommerce online store with 230+ third party web services, including Highrise, Twilio, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, Xero, Zendesk, Dropbox, Google Docs and more!
- Email & SMS: Send notifications when payment issues occur or order status changes (e.g. Twilio, Gmail)
- CRM: Add leads/contacts and notes to your CRM (e.g Highrise, Salesforce)
- Accounting: Create invoices and contacts in your accounting system (e.g. Xero)
- Mailing List: Update your mailing list (MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, AWeber or SendGrid)
- Spreadsheets: Add orders to a shared spreadsheet or CSV file (Google Docs, Dropbox, Google Drive)
- Contacts: Add customer details to your address book (Google Contacts)
- Help Desk: Add a ticket to your help desk system (e.g. Zendesk or Desk.com)
View the full list of 230+ third party web services that integrate with WooCommerce using Zapier.
- Send WooCommerce order and customer data to Zapier which supports hundreds of third party web services!
- 35+ Zap templates to help get you started!
- Supports all WooCommerce currencies, shipping methods and payment gateways
- Secure: your WooCommerce data is always sent to Zapier over an encrypted connection
- Robust: data is sent to Zapier asynchronously, with automatic retry mechanisms built in
- Full support for simple and variable products
- Supports the WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor extension, allowing you to use your custom WooCommerce checkout fields in your Zaps!
- Supports the Sequential Order Numbers Pro extension
- Help reduce shopping cart abandonment by acting quickly on cancelled orders. Particularly useful with PayPal.
- Includes WordPress filters so that other WordPress plugins can override or customize the WooCommerce data that is sent to Zapier
Available Triggers (Events)
Send your WooCommerce customer and/or order data to Zapier when any of the following events occur:
- New Order
When a WooCommerce order is paid for (order changes status to Processing).
- New Customer
If a customer chooses to register for an account. This can happen during the checkout process, or via the My Account page.
- New Order Status Change
Whenever a WooCommerce order changes status.
This extension does not implement any Actions at this stage (Actions receive data from Zapier).
- WooCommerce 2.0.12 or later
- a Zapier account
- WordPress 3.5 or later
- a working WordPress cron
See the documentation for full details of the requirements.
This WooCommerce extension requires a Zapier account.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal PressPass™ Members.
If you are a member, access your account here: