Become a Pro.
Get every file.
Build amazing websites.
Perfect for individuals looking to advance their professional portfolio.
Pay less with our semi-annual, non-reoccurring payment option.
Blast-off with savings by selecting our most lucrative annual membership option.
Be at ease and save a ton with our stress-free lifetime membership.
Need additional resources as a super-user? We've got you and your projects covered.
Why choose Theme Canal’s Pro Membership?
Get access to all of the plugins and themes listed in our library, including updates! You’ll get updates to your products as they are updated by their original authors.
- ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publishers/Authors in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
- We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
Our membership requires you to make an account. With that said, the files are available and located on the product pages.
Make sure you Sign-in if you haven’t already. If you have any issues accessing your account or the files, don’t hesitate to contact us with your order number provided by email when you had placed your initial order. We are always here to help in that respect.
To cancel your subscription; log in to your account (under My account, located on the upper right-hand corner), travel to the subscription page and click on button Cancel.
Another way is to cancel your recurring payment directly from PayPal. Fore more information on how, refer to PayPal’s Help file here:
How do I cancel a recurring payment, subscription, or automatic billing agreement I have with a merchant?
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Settings near the top of the page.
- Click Payments.
- Click Manage pre-approved payments.
- Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.
A subscription can be cancelled up until the day before the next scheduled payment in order for you not to be charged.
No, same product downloads won’t be counted in the daily download limit. For example, if you have downloaded “Product XXX” 3 times in a day, it will counted as one. You can check your daily credit limits in your My Account > My Pro Membership Subscription.
A typical user should not require more than 15-25 files a day. For those who do; we now have the new Developer Monthly Plan.
If you wish to cancel your Pro Membership due to these changes; you may do so by visiting My Account > My Pro Membership Subscription, and clicking on your active Subscription.