We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
WooCommerce US Export Compliance
US shop owners selling goods and services are required to comply with export regulations published by several US departments, such as the Department of Commerce, the Department of the Treasury and the Department of of State.
Each department provides its own screening list, sometimes even more than one, and all the entries, individuals, companies and others count almost 30.000 records.
“In the event that a company, entity or person on the list appears to match a party potentially involved in your export transaction, additional due diligence should be conducted before proceeding. There may be a strict export prohibition, requirement for seeking a license application, evaluation of the end-use or user to ensure it does not result in an activity prohibited by any U.S. export regulations, or other restriction.”
(source: export.gov web site)
- How do you provide enough confidence and security to your online business?
- How shall you deal with the US Export requirements within your existing workflow?
- Does this all mean that you shall manually check each and every order against such long and always changing list of entries?
The WooCommerce US Export compliance extension comes to rescue by seamlessly integrating within your shops workflow.
WooCommerce US Export compliance includes the following features:
- Controlling for every placed order customers data against the screening list
- If a customer is not on the screening list, the order is placed as usual
- If a customer is on the screening list, the order is put on-hold for manual verification as required by the authorities
- Updating daily the screening list from the official sources