We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro
Improve Your Best Sales Tool: Product Reviews Pro
It’s no secret that product reviews are an extremely powerful tool for online conversions as they provide social proof. Studies show that about 70% of customers look at product reviews before purchasing 1, and over 63% of customers are more likely to purchase if a site has product ratings and reviews 2. Some studies even suggest that these statistics are higher:
85.57% of the participants stated that they read reviews often or very often before they purchase online. Of the participants who read reviews, 83.65% compare positive and negative reviews with each other. 3
While product reviews are extremely powerful selling tools, they’re typically underutilized by small to medium stores. WooCommerce includes some of the best core review options available, yet these still underachieve when compared to what product reviews can do. That’s what WooCommerce Product Reviews Prois for: you can supercharge your product reviews to add Amazon-style reviews and filtering, add even more review capabilities, and provide additional discussion options. Give your customers the review capabilities they expect from shopping at large e-retailers within your own store!
Product Reviews Pro will allow you to accept product reviews in the same way that you do now, but you can also accept user photos and videos as part of the review, as well as add “review qualifiers”, which are questions about the product in a dropdown (how it fit, if it was comfortable, etc.):
You can also optionally enable other discussion contribution types. This will allow you to accept customer questions, photos, and videos for products. Each type can be enabled separately so that you can create the optimal setup for your store, and you can also enable comments on these contributions for discussion or answers.
Customers will also be able to sort and filter reviews, and you can opt to show most recent or most helpful contributions first.
Customers can also view both positive and negative reviews, as even negative reviews are helpful for your store 4. Reviews can also help out with your product SEO by providing indexable content that you get for free from your customers reviews 5.
Professional-level Product Reviews
- Create review qualifiers to prompt customers for specific information and product feedback
- Allow customers to add photos and videos to reviews
- Optionally enable other discussion contributions, such as questions, standalone photos, and standalone videos (no ratings)
- Optionally allow comments on reviews or discussion contributions
- Creates upvoting and downvoting systems to determine helpful reviews or contributions
- Users can flag reviews that need to be moderated to alert shop employees
- Customers can filter reviews by star rating, i.e., show all 4-star reviews
- Filtering options are added to show most helpful reviews, least helpful, review or contribution type, review qualifiers, and more!
- Reviews list added to the WooCommerce menu
- Reviews can be edited / moderated by the admin (including any attached media)
- Admins can filter reviews in list table by contribution type, media added, rating, and product
- The Reviews Report can show most reviewed, highest rated, and lowest rated products
Optimal Review Sorting
While customers can choose how to show reviews in your store, your default sorting can ensure that they get the needed information immediately when viewing your product reviews and contributions. WooCommerce core shows most recent reviews first, but sorting by most helpful reviews can be more effective than most recent reviews 6. We allow you to determine whether you’d like to use most helpful or most recent reviews first for your store. A/B test away!
Filtering by Rating
Customers are presented with a far more intuitive reviews experience, which helps them research your products and make purchasing decisions. Customers can filter reviews by star rating, as well as sort and filter reviews by almost any criteria.
Detailed Product Reviews
Your WooCommerce product reviews can now contain more detail than ever, which makes them more useful for your prospective customers. Answers to review qualifiers will be displayed, as well as any attached media for the review. Let you customers help you sell!
Reviews at a Glance
No longer are reviews mixed in with your blog comments! WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro adds a “Reviews” list that lets you view and moderate all product reviews in one place. Your previous reviews will also be available in this list under the “WooCommerce” menu.
Product Reviews Pro will provide reports on your most reviewed products, as well as which have the highest ratings and which have the lowest ratings for your reference.