We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus
A shipping plugin for WooCommerce that allows the store operator to define local pickup locations, which the customer can then choose from when making a purchase.
Let customers pick up products from specific locations
Improve Customer Satisfaction by Offering Pickup from Location
The built-in Local Pickup shipping method for WooCommerce allows your customers to come to you to pick up their purchased products. Local Pickup Plus enhances this functionality by allowing you to define one or more pickup locations so your customers can select one during checkout. The selected pickup location is displayed to your customer on the frontend in the Account – View Order page and in the order emails. The pickup location is also displayed for you in the order admin. Using Local Pickup Plus, your customers know exactly where to go to pick up their products, and you know where to expect them.
What does Local Pickup Plus add to WooCommerce?
- Configure one or more pickup locations for the customer to select from at checkout
- Supports multiple shipping methods per order
- Selected pickup location is displayed in customer’s Account – View Order page, order emails, and in Order Admin
- Set a cost for pickup, or a cost per pickup location
- Configure and offer a discount for pickup in terms of amount or subtotal percentage NEW
- Configure some product categories as “pickup only” (great for items that would require freight shipping!)
- Optionally disallow local pickup for other product categories
- Use the pickup location as the taxable address
- Optionally hide the customer Shipping Address form to streamline checkout when Local Pickup Plus is selected
Add One or More Pickup Locations
From the shipping admin settings, you can configure one or more pickup locations with optional costs for each location.
Pickup Locations at Checkout
During checkout, those pickup locations will be available for your customers who choose local pickup as their shipping option.
Allow Shipped and Picked-Up Items in One Order
Since version 2.1, WooCommerce supports using multiple shipping methods in an order. If a product category is limited to local pickup only, local pickup will automatically be selected for that item, and customers will be prompted to select a shipping method for the rest of the items in the order.