We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
WooCommerce Force Sells
Force related products to be added to the cart
The Force Sells extension allows you to link products together, so they will be added to the cart together. This can be useful for linking a service or required product to another product.
For example, if you are selling iPad glass repair as a service, you can link a new glass window as a forced sell product.
There are two types of force sells:
- Normal force sell products will be added to the cart along with the main product, in the same quantity as selected for the main product. Added force sell products can be removed and the quantity of it can be changed in the cart by the customer.
- Synced force sell products work in the very same way as normal force sells. The only difference is that customers can’t remove a synced force sell from the cart or change the quantity. In case the main product is removed, the synced force sell products will be removed too. Same goes for quantity. If the quantity of the main product is changed, the quantity for all synced force sell products will change too.
In the cart, synced force sells are shown to be ‘linked’
Can’t figure out if Force Sells is the right extension for your store? We’ve written a handy comparisonto help you decide which extension suits your requirements.