We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing
WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing lets you configure dynamic pricing rules for products, categories and members.
Bulk discounts, role-based pricing and much more..
Advanced Product Pricing
Configure bulk discounts for each product in your store by creating a table of quantities and discount amounts. Choose from fixed price adjustments, percentage adjustments or set a fixed price for the product. Optionally choose roles the pricing rule should be applied for. Choose how to tally the quantities used in the quantity pricing table. Choose to tally quantities based on the cart quantity of the product, each individual variation, each cart line item (useful when using Product Add-ons or Gravity Forms Add-ons), or based on categories in the cart. Advanced product pricing is useful when you need to discount a product based on the quantity of something a shopper is purchasing. Optionally, advanced product pricing can be applied to existing customers who you have added to a role you configure, such as “Gold Members”.
- Give a 10% discount to Product Name when shoppers purchase 5 or more Product Names.
- Give a $20 discount to Gold Members when they purchase between 2-5 Product Names. Give them a $25 discount when if they purchase more than 5.
- Give a 5% discount to Everyone and a 10% discount to Gold Members when they purchase 5 or more Product Names.
- Offer a Laptop carrying case at a %10 discount if they purchase 1 or more items from the Laptops category.
Advanced Category Pricing
Configure bulk discounts for product categories by creating a table of quantities and discount amounts. Choose between a fixed price adjustment and a percentage based adjustment. Optionally choose roles the category pricing rule should be applied to. Advanced Category Pricing is useful when you need to price adjust all items in a category, based on the number of items a shopper is purchasing from your product categories. Optionally, advanced category pricing can be applied to existing customers who you have added to a role you configure, such as Gold Members.
- Give a 10% discount on all items in the Paperback Books category when a shopper purchases 5 or more items from the Paperback Books category.
- Give a $10 discount on all items in the Carrying Cases category when a Gold Member purchases 1 or more items from the E-Readers category.
Simple Category Pricing
Configure discounts for all items in a product category. Choose between a fixed price adjustment and a percentage based adjustment. Discounts configured using simple category discounts are displayed shoppers as they shop and browse items from your catalog.
- Give a 10% discount to all items in the T-Shirts category.
Simple Role Based Pricing
Configure discounts for all products in the store for users in roles you create. Discounts configured using simple role based pricing are displayed to logged on customers as they shop and browse items from your catalog.
- Give all Gold Members a 10% discount on everything we sell.
- Give all Premium Members a $1 discount on all items.