We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
Affiliate Butler Pro
You can set whether you want the keyword’s link to have the dofollow or nofollow values in order to allow search engines to follow this link and use it in ranking or not.
Set the opening behavior of the keyword’s link whether to open in the same window or a new window.
You can shorten the keyword’s link in order to make them clean links and prettified.
You can set the Auto-Link to be letters case sensitive for more accurate replacement.
We have 8 types of linking your keywords:
- Internal URL You can link your keywords to an internal page of your website. You can find the page by an easy auto-complete list.
- Custom HTML Popup The keyword can be linked to a popup that contains any design you want as the plugin accept HTML code to be integrated into the popup. For example, you can add an opt-in form HTML code to collect visitors emails.
- Image Popup Keywords can be linked to display a popup which contains a single image.
- Gallery Popup Do you need to display a gallery of images when your users click on certain keywords? No problem, the plugin allows you to link keywords to gallery popups.
- Video Popup I bet sometimes you want to show the visitors a video but you don’t want them to exit your website to YouTube. You can link your keywords to video popups which support YouTube and Vimeo videos.
- Google Maps Popup Let’s say you are reviewing a restaurant on your website. It would be a good idea to link the restaurant name with a Map Popup that displays the location of that restaurant.
- Social Media Sharing Tooltip Let your visitors share any content/links you want to their social media accounts. By linking your keywords to a social media sharing tooltip, the keyword link will prompt the visitor with a tooltip that contains variant social media networks to share your content on.
Linking Categories and Custom Taxonomies
You can auto link your website categories and custom taxonomies. Categories terms will be linked to their archive pages whenever they appear in posts or pages.
Limits Per Post
Limit the number of times that the keyword will be converted to a link per post if you don’t need your pages to be overwhelmed with links
Even if the link was external or a popup, the plugin will be able to track the link and provides you with many statistics (Visits per day, Countries, Browsers, Operating Systems and languages ). I will add more features in the statistics page in order to provide the plugin user of the maximum benefits of statistics and tracking. Moreover, each keyword has its own stats in the keyword editing page.