We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Premium
The wishlist is one of the most useful feature of an e-commerce: on one side, it encourages users to come back, allowing products tracking they consider interesting until the purchase step. On the other, if users share their wishlist — to friends, or through social networks — this will enhance the sales and will help the promotion of you online business.
DISCOVER WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS WANT AND BE PREPARED TO MEET THEIR NEEDS
When we hear about “wishlist”, we think about a simple button that lets us save the product we are interested in in the e-commerce we are visiting, before a coming purchase. However, the wishlist is something more. Today the wishlist is a powerful marketing tool. Giving the opportunity to track users’ interests is useful, but it’s only the tip of the iceberg. What can really make the difference in conversions and amount of sales is without a doubt the freedom to share your own wishlist, even on social networks, increasing indirect sales: can you imagine the sales volume you can generate during holidays or birthdays, when relatives and friends will be looking for the wishlist of your clients to buy a gift? Moreover, you can send the wishlist to the administrator of the site to ask for a custom estimate on the concerned products. But the most interesting feature is all about you. From now on, you will be free to observe your customers’ wishlists and to view the statistics about the most popular products in your shop. What does your average customer want concretely? What would happen if you sent a special discount for the purchase of the most requested product? And by basing it on this, you could create ad hoc promotions and discounts to loyalize the customers and encourage them to buy the product they like.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- View wishlists created (by logged users)
- View of popular products (added to wishlists)
- Enable/disable wishlist features for unlogged users
- Show a notice to unlogged users: invite them to log in to benefit from all wishlist functionalities
- Allow users to create as many wishlists as they want
- Allow users to manage wishlists, rename and delete them, add or remove items
- Allow users to search registered wishlists and to display them
- Allow users to set visibility options for each wishlist, by making them either public (visible to anyone), private (visible to owner only) or shared (visible only to people it has been shared with)
- Show multiple “Add to Cart” buttons in wishlist table
- Show “Ask an estimate” button to let customers send the content of their wishlist to the admin and get a quotation
- Add optional notes to quote request
- Admin can send a promotional email to users who have added a specific product to their wishlist
- Allow users to move an element from a wishlist to another one directly from the wishlist table