We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal PressPass™ subscription. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: WOO, WOOTHEMES and WOOCOMMERCE are Trademark of Automattic Inc and ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by them in any way. These products are developed by WooThemes.com and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
Need more? Want it all? Save more.
Get a PRESSPASS (Monthly Subscription) from just $15/month and instantly get access to every theme and plugin on ThemeCanal.com, including all updates!
- No hidden fees.
- Cancel at anytime.
Get a PressPass/subscribe here!
We currently accept secure payments via PayPal, Visa, Visa Debit (incl. Virtual Visa Debit), and Mastercard.
American Express, Discover: Unfortunately we do not accept American Express or Discover. However; If you wish to pay with your American Express, Discover card or any other option not listed above, feel free to do so through PayPal.
Theme Canal PressPass™ Membership: If you wish to purchase a Theme Canal PressPass™ Membership, a PayPal account is required as the reoccurring payments will be securely processed and managed through the PayPal payment gateway.
Fraud Prevention: As a security measure to ensure safe, clean and pleasurable transactions, you will be asked to submit some information upon checkout. This process is in place in order for our Merchant to match all information submitted with the credit card payment being used; Which helps to protect you as the Buyer, as well as us, the Provider.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our accepted payment options, don’t hesitate to contact us.
YITH Woocommerce Request A Quote Premium
Many shoppers sell goods or services for which just a label with price is not enough. For off-the-shelf items, for which big quantities of the same product might be purchased, a buyer usually prefers getting in touch with the supplier and negotiating an ad hoc price solution. A quote request is a channel that allows that negotiation, that otherwise is difficult to achieve in online shops.
HOW TO IMPROVE COMMUNICATIVE AND NEGOTIATIVE SIDE OF YOUR E-COMMERCE PLATFORM
YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote has been explicitly conceived to grant a meeting point between customers and suppliers, going beyond traditional and sometimes restrictive e-commerce platforms where only price can be shown for a single product and no possibilities to deal with many products at the same time are conceived. One of the main obstacles of online shopping, that is, communication with potential customers and negotiation, might be solved thanks to forms for quote requests.
This plugin offers customers the possibility to add items to a list and then submit it to the site administrator to get a quote for them. At the same time administrators who receive requests for quotes can get an idea of the degree of appreciation for their products and make ad hoc offers according to customers’ requests.
To grant you this, main features of the plugin are the possibility to display an “Add to Quote” button or link in product page that adds the item to the list for products to be quoted. It is also possible to hide, if necessary, “Add to cart” button to encourage customers to get in touch with suppliers, and the creation of a list where all products can be collected and that can be submitted to the shop owner: it is right here that the very negotiation occurs.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Insert “Add to quote” button both in product detail page and all the other shop pages where it is shown
- Show “Add to quote” button only on specific products of the shop
- Hide “Add to quote” button only on some products of the shop
- Show “Add to quote” button only to registered users, to users with a specific WordPress role or to all users
- Hide price on all the products of your site
- Give users the possibility to request for a quote only for “out of stock” products
- Customize the style and the colors of “Add to quote” button
- Choose the information to show for each product of quote email
- Select the form users can use to send the quote request, choosing from:
- plugin default form
- a form created and configured with Contact Form 7 plugin
- a form created and configured with Gravity Form plugin New
- a form created with YIT Contact Form plugin (available in some of YITH themes)
- Enable user registration through the quote request form
- Deny the possibility to send quote requests for unlogged users
- Show or hide “Accept” and “Reject” buttons about the quote sent, in user’s “My Account” page
- Send to user an automatic email with the quote proposal
- Receive an automatic email when user accepts or rejects the proposal
- Activate the automatic pdf creation including the quote to which user can have access from “My Account” page
- Attach the pdf quote to email sent to user
- Assign an expiration date to user’s quote proposal
- Show the list of products selected by user in sidebar
- Enable the creation and automatic sending of the quote with the amount calculated on the original prices of the products
- Enable the creation of the quote by admin side New
- All the features of the free version
- Receive an email with administrator’s quote proposal
- Consult the list of quotes in “My Account” page
- Accept or reject administrator’s proposal
- Download pdf quote from “My Account” page
- Check all the quotes received before the registration to the site
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here: