We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
YITH WooCommerce Quick View Premium
Customers opening a quick view window are more likely to buy the product they are viewing because they do not have to wait for page loading and because they do not have to surf back and forth among the pages to find the products they are interested in.
Don’t lose customers because of loading times. Quick view, quick load, quick purchase!
Among the many products available in a shop, going back to the one you prefer often becomes an annoying activity because it always takes too long to find it again. Being able to open a pop-up window where to see details concerning that product makes users’ task easier. And an Add to cart button is there available. The possibility to see immediately product details and magnified images of them makes users feel more comfortable with the website they are browsing and makes them also more willing to buy. In fact, clicks before adding the product to the cart are reduced as well as server load.
This way, customers do not have to wait long before the page to be loaded, because it is there, left behind, ready to be displayed as soon as it is clicked upon. This is how YITH WooCommerce Quick View can improve sales in your website!
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Enable lightbox for product images.
- Enable product navigation in the quick view window (you can either set a navigation for the same category or not).
- Choose among two navigation styles (slide or rotate).
- Choose among two types of quick view (modal window or cascading).
- Choose the effect you prefer for popup window opening.
- Set width and height for the modal window.
- Choose between a button or an icon to open a quick view.
- Set a label for the “Quick view” button.
- Upload a custom icon.
- Set position for the icon (after “Add to cart” button or in the thumbnail image)
- Set elements to show in the quick view.
- Set width and height for product image.
- Choose among three types of thumbanail (do not show it, slider, classic).
- Add the “View details” button to link to the page of a single product.
- Set a label for the “ View details” button.
- Add a sharing button for the product in the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, or via email.
- Set a background colour for the modal window.
- Set a background colour for “Quick view” button.
- Set colours for content ( main color for text,star color,“Add to cart” button color, “View details” button color, closing icon color )
- You can choose the text that has to be displayed in the quick view (either complete description or the excerpt) New
- A shortcode that prints to screen a button to open the quick view of a specific product New
- Compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier (you can zoom the product image in the quick view) New
- Compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Badge Management (badges appear also in the quick view) New
- Compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Wishlist (add a “Quick view” button to products in the Wishlist table)