We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
YITH Woocommerce Pre-order Premium
Do you want your products to become popular and sell a lot? Use an efficient pre-sale system in your store!
Whenever a product or service is about to be launched on the market, a feeling of expectations is triggered in your customers, which makes them more likely to proceed with the purchase. Unfortunately, this unconscious process is rarely used properly and once a new product is finally on the market, many customers already lost their interest in it.
Thanks to YITH WooCommerce Pre-Order you can watch your sales improve right away for new or momentarily unavailable items, offering your customers the chance to purchase the products they are after and receive them only after they are officially on sale.
Your customers want to be able to buy your products before they are made available: allow them to do so!
Many large companies use a pre-sale system in order to increase their sales and create hype around specific products. Just like Apple does! So why not start using this winning marketing system right away on your website? In order to offer this opportunity, we have created YITH WooCommerce Pre-Order, a plugin that will easily allow you to integrate a simple pre-order feature in your e-commerce store.
This will allow you to create pre-order ready products and put them on sale before they are released, create an automatic email system that will inform your customers once the item is officially released and on sale. It will also be possible to offer discounts for those who choose to purchase an item while it is still in pre-order state, which will make this strategy even more effective and will raise your conversion rate. This plugin works perfectly with variable products and allows credit card payment thanks to its compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Stripe.
Offer your products right now, including those that are not yet available and remember: each day you spend without enabling purchases, is a whole day worth of sales that’s lost for good!
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All of the features of the Free Version
- Set an expiration date for a pre-order period
- Make products available for purchase automatically at the end of the “pre-order” period
- Admins are notified for each product that’s approaching the end of its pre-order periods: emails are dispatched a set amount of days before a “pre-order” period expires
- Users will receive email notification for products that are out of their “pre-order” period and has become available for purchase
- A chance to dynamically edit the price of single products during their pre-order periods:
- fixed or % discount on the base price
- fixed or % markup on the base price
- WordPress Bulk action on applying “pre-order” status to several products at the same time (grouped by tag and/or category)