We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
WP AMP – Accelerated Mobile Pages for WordPress and WooCommerce
AMP HTML is an open source initiative by Google which aims to provide mobile-optimized content that can load instantly everywhere. Read more about AMP here – www.ampproject.org.
What this plugin can do for you:
- Boost your SEO.
- Accelerate your website on mobile devices.
- Improve the user experience.
- Get more traffic from Google.
- Create custom AMP design with no coding.
- Earn extra money selling goods with WooCommerce or placing ads with AdSense.
WP AMP enables you to:
- Include all content types and archives in your mobile website.
- Embed images, videos, audios and iframes.
- Fully customize the standard design or create a totally new one.
- Track visitors with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Yandex.Metrika and Facebook Pixel.
- Work with Yoast SEO and All in One SEO Pack.
- Integrate AMP with WooCommerce to sell on mobile.
- Earn some extra money by adding AdSense and DoubleClick advertising to AMP pages.
This plugin works for:
- Home pages
- Blog pages
- Single posts
- Static pages
- Date and author archives
- The 404 Not Found Page
- Custom post types and taxonomies
- WooCommerce shop, products, categories, and tags
Here’s what you can customize:
- Your logo (text, image, or both)
- The header menu
- Footer content
- Featured images
- Post meta data blocks
- Related and recent posts
- List of post comments and button to comment form
- WooCommerce features
- Ad Blocks
- Custom HTML and CSS
WP AMP plugin works with the WooCommerce plugin and allows you to show your products on your AMP site.
Here are the pages which will be visible on the AMP site:
- The shop page
- Product pages
- Product categories and tags pages
Please note: due to AMP Project restrictions there is no way to have the cart, checkout and account pages in the AMP version. So your users will be redirected to the normal version of your site when they click ‘add to cart’, ‘checkout’ etc.
Integrating ads into your mobile website
AdSense allows you to put ad blocks on your website and gives you money for every visitor who clicks on the ad. See the money start to flow in as visitors to your website click on the ads.
With our plugin, you can integrate AdSense into your AMP website and choose where to position the ad block.
Putting the ads at the top will get you more clicks, but might spoil the way your website looks. Placing the ads at the bottom won’t ruin the appearance of your website, but will probably result in fewer clicks.
With our plugin, you can also insert the ads into post content using a simple shortcode ‘[wp-amp-ad]’.