We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
WooCommerce Social Login – WordPress Plugin
- One click registration.
- Integrate your store’s customer accounts with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VKontakte (VK.com), Instagram, PayPal and Amazon.
- Make account access and checkout easy and seamless – customers don’t need to remember another username and password.
- Reduce friction for repeat purchases – customers typically stay signed into social networks, which means they sign back into your site with one click.
- Improve security and increase trust by using social sign-on
- Ability to sends newly created account details to user’s email.
- Auto Integrate on checkout page.
- Includes a short code, [woo_social_login], that can be used to place the social login buttons on any page, as well as a widget that can be used in any widget area.
- Ability to set custom redirect URL on which user will get redirected after they login with social media.
- Admin can change the order of social networks buttons by drag and drop.
- View number of sign-ups for each social network.
- Generate Pie graph for Social Networks Register Percentage.
- Offer to link accounts on the “My Account” page and “Order Received” page for easier checkout in the future.
- Social accounts are tied to a WordPress user account so that accounts can be accessed even if social accounts are unlinked.
- A clean & user friendly admin UI to manage everything.
What reports say about Social Login?
- Over 77% of consumers prefer social login when using an eCommerce site.
- Social sign-in can therefore lead to increased conversion rates – here’s an example with over 10% increase.
- Customers prefer social sign-in for security and personalization.
- 90% of people have encountered social login before, and more than half of people use it.
- Windows Live
- VKontakte (VK.com)
Enable Social Login for Seamless Checkout and Account Creation
If you have a registration system on your e-commerce website, then it take too much time of user to checkout so user get bored of it and thus it will decrease your sale. But, If you use WooCommerce Social Login, then it save user’s time so it will increase your sale.
When a customer first visits your site, you can simplify checkout by allowing them to check out as a guest. However, this introduces friction for customers that want to purchase from your store more than once (and hopefully many of them do!). They’ll have to create yet another username and password. WooCommerce Social Loginmakes this process as easy and secure as possible – customers can log into your site using their Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VKontakte (VK.com), PayPal, Instagram and Amazon accounts instead of creating a new user account credentials.