We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
Graphflow, together with WooThemes, brings the power of Big Data and Machine Learning recommendations to WooCommerce.
It’s simple. In minutes, you can sign up for a Graphflow account, plug in and start revolutionizing your customers’ experience. Through subtle, relevant and intuitive recommendations, each and every customer feels like your site was made for them.
WooCommerce Recommendations by Graphflow turbo-charges your WooCommerce store with the power of industry-leading recommendations technology. Once installed and activated, you can show “similar product” recommendations on your product pages, cart recommendations on your cart pages before your customers check out, personalized user recommendations on your Shop and Product Category pages – or anywhere else in your store, using our flexible recommendation widget or shortcode.
All recommendations are based on the behavior and activity on your site, allowing you to increase revenue by providing an enhanced and personalized experience to your customers.
- Increase average spend per customer
- Engage with your customers by creating relevant experiences
- Gain deep insight into customer behavior and product performance
- Lightning-fast, real-time recommendations
- Integrate perfectly with your WooCommerce store
- Flexible and customizable
- 5,000 free events per month
How does it work?
Graphflow collects details on the customer events that occur in your store – including product page views, adding products to the cart, and purchases. Using your store’s event data, Graphflow’s state-of-the-art recommendation engine generates personalized recommendations for your customers.
You can choose any combination of the following:
- Show similar product recommendations on your product pages.
- Show personalized user recommendations on your main Shop page and your Product Category pages.
- Show recommendations on your cart page before a customer checks out, based on the products in their cart and their individual activity history.
- Show recommendations anywhere on your site using our recommendations widget or shortcode. For example, you could show user recommendations on the Account page.
How are recommendations displayed?
The plugin is designed to work out of the box, with no additional configuration once you’ve entered your access credentials. Recommendations are displayed as native WooCommerce product templates, integrating perfectly into your store’s theme and styling.
However, it is fully customizable to suit your needs:
- Through the Settings page (found under WooCommerce -> Settings -> Graphflow), you can choose to turn on “similar product” recommendations, cart recommendations and user recommendations. You can also configure the number of recommendations, number of columns, and title that is displayed.
- You can drag and drop the Graphflow Recommendations Widget onto any widgetized area of your store to display smart recommendations. The widget allows configuration of the number of recommendations to display, as well as the title.
- Using the shortcode graphflow_recommendations, you can show recommendations anywhere in your store.
- Recommendation components have an HTML element id (graphflow-recommendations), allowing you to easily customise and style any recommendation output as required.
What analytics does Graphflow offer?
Our dashboard gives you access to a wide range of analytics, including an event timeline, user and product activity summaries, and a detailed activity history view on a per-user and per-product basis.
We also provide a built-in split test, where we play our recommendation engine off against a baseline. The “AB Testing” overview dashboard shows how we’re doing, and the value we are adding, at all times.
We’re constantly working on improving our dashboard, reporting and analytics offerings, so please get in touch with your thoughts, comments and suggestions. We’d love to hear from you!