We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
WooCommerce Product Image Watermark
Display Watermark text or images on woocommerce product images.
Add watermarks to your product images.
Add custom watermarks to your product images
This premium WooCommerce plugin allows you to easy add watermarks to your WooCommerce product images. These watermarks can be an image copyright symbol, company logo or piece of branding text as a transparent PNG image. You can have different watermarks for:
- catalog thumbnails (in the main product category listing)
- main product image (the main image that appears at the top of the product page)
- popup product image (the large image that appears when clicking on a product thumbnail)
- small thumbnails (the additional product thumbnails that appear underneath the main product photo)
You can easily choose from 9 positions to place the watermark: middle, middle left, middle right, top left, top center, top right, bottom left, bottom center or bottom right. This plugin will automatically add watermarks to any images that you upload to a product page. It also allows you to apply watermarks to already uploaded product images (please see instructions for more details).