We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing Lists
Flexible Invoice Format
This plugin has been completely re-built from version 3.0+ to make customizing your order documents as simple and flexible as possible for both users and developers. Invoice settings let you determine what information you want to show to customers, and you can even use a live preview to adjust colors, font sizes, and other appearance settings. nvoices can be printed (individually or in bulk!), emailed when an order is paid for, or viewed from the customer account area.
Useful Packing and Pick Lists
When you’re picking orders in your store or warehouse, you know exactly where each kind of product is. We’ve organized packing and pick lists in the same way your organize your inventory — by product category / type. Packing lists will show you items needed to fulfill a single order, and you can even exclude virtual (non-shipped) items or include customer notes. Pick lists will give you one combined list for several orders to let you gather the products you need to fulfill them. Pick lists are also organized by category to help you expedite order picking and fulfillment.
Quick Single and Bulk Order Actions
You may need to work with one order or several orders at a time. No matter what your workflow looks like, you can easily print or email the order documents you need. From the orders list or the view order screen, you can use individual order actions to email or send invoices and packing lists. When viewing all orders, you can also use bulk actions to print or send invoices, packing lists, or combined pick lists. Bulk actions will run for as many orders as you’ve selected, and you can open your documents by clicking the “Print” link to preview them and print them as needed. Invoices and packing lists will have page breaks between documents for each order.
What else can Print Invoices / Packing Lists do?
- Customize document appearance and information with a live preview using the WordPress Customizer — no coding needed! NEW
- Easily print or email invoices on a per-order basis or in bulk. Emails will be sent only when an order is paid for.
- Let customers view invoices from the “My Account” page.
- Quickly print or email packing lists for one or more orders.
- Sort items on packing lists by category for faster order fulfillment NEW
- Automatically email packing lists to shop admins for new orders NEW
- Print pick lists for multiple orders to help with mass order fulfillment NEW
- Optionally send professional-looking invoices as an HTML email to your customers
- Use sequential invoice numbers, or use WooCommerce order numbers as your invoice numbers NEW
- Support for the Sequential Order Numbers Pro extension when using order numbers for invoices
Customize what information is displayed in your order documents while adjusting the appearance of your invoices, packing lists, and pick lists — without touching any code. Print or email packing lists and pick lists that help make your order fulfillment workflows more efficient. Print or email documents for orders individually or in bulk. Filter orders by which have printed (or not printed) invoices and / or packing lists so you can see which need to be packaged still. Send customers professional invoices with the order and store information they need. Providing invoices and managing order picking and packing is easier with Print Invoices / Packing Lists.