We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
WooCommerce Paymill Gateway
Boost your conversion with the WooCommerce PAYMILL extension!
PAYMILL is your one-stop solution for online payments. It allows you to accept payments in 100 currencies directly on your WooCommerce store. Your customers can now pay using all major credit and debit cards. The PAYMILL gateway is designed to help you increase conversion by keeping your customers inside your store and not redirecting them to an external website.
Thanks to PAYMILLs transparent pricing you have full control over your payment related costs. There are no setup fees, monthly fees or other hidden costs. Simply start accepting payments at only 2,95% + 0,28€ per successful transaction, and receive your payments on a weekly basis.
SIGN UP TO PAYMILL
- All major credit and debit cards are supported (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, UnionPay, JCB, … )
- Accept online payments from around the world in over 100 currencies
- No set-up, merchant account or monthly fees
- Only pay per transaction with standard pricing at 2.95% + 0,28€ (incl. banking fees)
- Keep your customers in your store – no redirects or iFrames
- Fraud protection to keep you and your customers safe
- Your payments secured with Level 1 PCI compliance
- Fast-checkout that allows your customers to save their payment details
- Top-notch support from the PAYMILL Team in Munich
- You will require a fully activated PAYMILL account to use this gateway. You can find more details atwww.PAYMILL.com. We recommend the use of an SSL certificate, although customer’s card details are not passed to your site, but are transferred securely from the customer to PAYMILL – see “Do I need SSL encryption to use Paymill?”
- PAYMILL can accept payments in a number of countries, and currencies. You should ensure that the service is available in your country and chosen currency.
- The gateway only supports single payments at this time – subscriptions are not supported
SIGN UP TO PAYMILL
Add PAYMILL to your WooCommerce site today.
1. Sign up in English , in German, or in French
2. Install the PAYMILL extension on your site. View installation documentation
3. Enable PAYMILL.
Only 4 steps are missing to your first transaction:
1. Register for free with your e-mail address to start testing paymill (no real transactions)
2. Make sure your website is ready for the PAYMILL activation process by consulting our ComplianceGuide. Fill out the activation form afterwards. You will then receive your contract.
3. Follow the instructions indicated on the first page of the contract PDF. Sign the contract and send it to us with the additionally required documents (e.g. Passport copy, Company registration)
4. Once your account has been activated, insert your API live-keys, and you are good to go!