We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
WooCommerce Order/Customer CSV Export
Easily Export Orders & Customers from WooCommerce via CSV
While WooCommerce has great reporting, many users still need to use an external accounting system or other third party systems. We’ve simplified the data transfer to other systems by providing a customer / order exporter that outputs CSV formatted files. The WooCommerce Customer / Order CSV Export Suite lets you export individual orders or bulk export orders on demand, or you can set an automatic export via FTP, HTTP POST, or email for any or all order statuses!
You can now export orders from your WooCommerce store to CSV and download or automatically upload them via FTP. This user-friendly exporter will export customers with a minimum of hassle, export orders, and link orders to your shop’s customers. We’ve also rewritten it from the ground up in version 3.0 to make usage even simpler. Easily and automatically get all of the essential information needed for your accounting system!
- Export customer data: name, email, addresses, whether a paying customer, and more
- Define order export by date and status
- Automatically export orders as a CSV on a recurring basis via FTP, HTTP POST, or to multiple email addresses NEW
- Define an export schedule and starting time NEW
- Automatically upload your CSV exports to a remote server via FTP
- Compatible with the CSV Import Suite format
- View export status on the Orders screen
- Export individual orders from the Orders or Edit Order page
- Export order data: order amounts, linked customer, addresses, items, order notes, order numbers (works especially well when paired with the Sequential Order Numbers Pro plugin), etc
- Set a custom filename for exported files
- Export custom fields (meta) for customers and orders
Choose the export method that best suits your business. You can automatically export orders in a time interval you determine, automatically export orders via FTP, HTTP POST, or email, and automatically upload exports to a remote server via FTP. Need a customized export? Set which order statuses you’d like to export, or export customers, and set a date range to get a CSV of all customers or orders in that date range. The newest version of the plugin can also export individual orders from the “Edit Order” screen or the “Orders” page so that you can export exactly what you need.
This plugin offers several built-in export formats along with tons of filters and developer options so that you can ensure that your CSV export meets your exact needs.
Automatically Export Orders
Many third-party services require you to upload your orders or customer information in a CSV file via FTP. This is a very time-consuming process, which can be completely automated with this extension. Each order is marked as “exported” and an order note is added to help manage your fulfillment process.
Supported FTP Types
- SFTP (FTP over SSH)
- FTPS (FTP with Explicit TLS/SSL)
- FTP over Implicit SSL