We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
WooCommerce Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Import Suite
Mass import hundreds, even thousands of customers, coupons, and orders into your WooCommerce store with the Customer / Coupon / Order CSV Import Suite. This user-friendly importer will import customers with a minimum of hassle, and can import orders and link them to your shop’s customers and products. This is an ideal tool when migrating an existing shop on a different eCommerce platform to WooCommerce, allowing you to maintain your customer accounts and order history. Have coupons to migrate from your old eCommerce platform, or campaigns requiring the creation of hundreds of coupons or more? The importer will import those, too! The importer is flexible enough to handle several kinds of import formats, and you can map your import columns to the appropriate WooCommerce data to merge or create customers, coupons, and orders. You can also import data from a variety of sources, such as an uploaded file, URL / file path, or via copy and paste.
What can the CSV Importer do?
- Choose an import file location: upload your file, import from a URL / file path, or copy and paste import data NEW
- Import customer data such as name, email, addresses, whether they are a paying customer, etc
- Merge customer data from your import with existing users – useful for mass-updating customer information!
- Import coupons – all coupon fields are supported, including sale item exclusions and usage limits
- Merge coupons – useful for mass-updating coupon data
- Import order data, such as line items, linked customers, order totals, order notes, order numbers (works well when paired with the Sequential Order Number Pro plugin), and more
- Merge order data to update totals, order status, or add meta in bulk such as tracking numbers NEW
- Import custom fields (meta) for customers, coupons, and orders
- Import custom taxonomies for customers, coupons, and orders if you have them added by plugins / third party code
- Supports multiple shipping methods per order
- Imports order data in the background so that you can import large sets of data without timeouts NEW
- Flexible import format requires a minimum of fields to import, but allows fully defined customers, orders, and coupons
- Fully compatible with the Order / Customer CSV Export extension
The import process for customers, coupons, and orders is similar. You’ll first select your import file location. Then you’ll select options for the import, and get a quick preview of your import file so you can ensure the plugin has detected the delimiter correctly. For any import type, you can opt to merge data, which will update existing records if they match, or only create data with each imported row. Next, you’ll map the columns in your import to the appropriate WooCommerce data. This lets you easily import almost any file format, so long as it contains the necessary information for import. Finally, you can run a dry run to ensure your file will import safely, and do a live run. This will process in the background, meaning you can navigate away from the import page as it churns through your imported file, which can even be thousands of rows long! You’ll get a status update when the import is completed of how many rows modified data, were inserted, or were skipped.