We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
WooCommerce Cost of Goods
A full-featured cost of goods management extension for WooCommerce, with detailed reporting for total cost and profit.
Easily track profit by including cost of goods in your reports.
Full-featured Profit and Cost of Goods Tracking for your WooCommerce Store
WooCommerce gives you access to great reports on revenue and top-sellers or earners. Now we’ve added Profit Reporting to make these reports even more valuable! You can evaluate not only revenue, but costs and profit all from within your WooCommerce store. Quickly and easily get the information you need to make marketing and sales decisions to optimize your store’s revenue. Easily track total profit and cost of goods by adding a “Cost of Good” field to simple and variable products. Costs are automatically calculated on checkout so that you can see your profit in addition to simple sales information, and the in-depth reports provide exactly the details you need to improve your bottom line.
How “Cost of Goods” Improves Your Reporting
- Gives you vital information about your business – adds information about store profit and most profitable products so you know about more than just revenue
- Add a Cost of Good to each product (including variations!) to always know total costs of products sold in each order
- Apply costs to previous orders (placed before installation) after you set product cost
- View profit and cost by date range, by product, or by product category NEW
- Export profit / cost report data to CSV NEW
- Include costs in orders exported with Order/Customer CSV Export Suite
- Include costs in orders exported with Customer/Order XML Export Suite NEW
- Compatible with Product CSV Import Suite
- Edit line item costs for editable orders NEW
- Gain insight into your most profitable and least profitable sellers so you know where to focus your marketing
- See a total inventory valuation based on retail prices or cost of goods.
- Quickly view costs next to prices in your product manager table display
Add Costs to Products
Quickly add a Cost of Good to each product, including product variations, which are then used to calculate your total order costs so that you can always know what you really earned on every order – not just how much you sold. Total costs for each order line item are saved at checkout, so even if your costs increase in the future, your total costs are always historically accurate. Adding costs to variable products is easy as well. You can add a default cost for all variations or set costs for a variation manually.
Focus Your Marketing on Top Products
The Cost of Goods extension allows you to determine your true top products by viewing which products are most profitable and least profitable for your store, not just those that generate the most revenue. Maybe you track pay-per-click or print advertising with the WooCommerce URL Coupons extension? Now you know which products to create these coupons for since you know which will earn the most for your store.
Tracking your cost of goods is pointless without in-depth reporting to give you actionable information to improve your profitability. Reports include:
- Profit by date – See your net sales, cost of goods, profit, and average profit per order for any date range.
- Profit by product – See your net sales for the item, total costs, total item profit, and total item purchases for the given date range.
- Most/Least Profitable Sellers – See the most or least profitable products for a given date range.
- Profit by category – View total profit for any product category or multiple categories for a date range.
- Inventory Valuation – See the total value of your inventory, calculated using the retail price or the cost of good.
You can apply costs to previous orders to gain immediate insight into profitability. Simply add costs for your products, and any orders placed before using this extension can be updated from Settings > Products > Inventory to see most and least profitable sellers without waiting for new sales to roll in.