We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments
Use advanced rules to control the payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/statesavailable during checkout.
This powerful extension gives you full control over the payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states available to your customers during checkout. Create simple or advanced rules to restrict payment and shipping options based on multiple configurable conditions.
Conditional Shipping Methods
Enable or disable shipping methods based on the selected billing/shipping country/state, package weight, cart total, or cart contents.
- Bind shipping method restrictions with certain products, product categories, or shipping classes.
- Create multiple add-on flat rates and make them available conditionally, depending on the shipping destination or package weight.
- Create product-level restrictions to comply with shipping carrier terms-of-service and customs import regulations associated with specific products.
Conditional Payment Gateways
Conditionally enable or disable payment gateways depending on the selected shipping method, selected billing/shipping country and state, cart/order total and cart contents. Use gateway exclusion rules to streamline your checkout process:
- Restrict gateway options based on billing country availability, or minimum transaction limits.
- Create gateway restrictions based on products and shipping methods to comply with payment gateway terms-of-service.
Restrict Shipping Countries & States
Exclude shipping countries and states in your shop based on conditions such as cart value and cart contents, including products and quantities.
Create product-based shipping country restrictions to comply with customs import regulations, or to control product sales in specific markets.
Easy and Extensible
Tired of snippet hunting? Thanks to a streamlined payment and shipping restrictions interface, the extension makes some of the most advanced aspects of shop management easy and accessible.
Developers have another reason to love it: Its extensible actions/hooks API makes it easy to add new conditions, or even build new types of cart/checkout restrictions from scratch.