We do not provide any license keys or product support.
All of our WordPress & WooCommerce Themes, Plugins and Extensions are available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support and automatic updates, please consider purchasing them directly from the author.
All downloads expire 1 year after purchase with the exception of all files associated with a Theme Canal Pro™ Membership. For further clarification, please see our F.A.Q.
Disclaimer: ThemeCanal.com is not associated with them or endorsed by the listed Publisher/Author in any way. These products are developed by the listed Publisher/Author and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
We do not claim to be developer of this plugins and this club is not for commercial purpose. We only collect admin fees to meet our hosting and other expenses.
We recommend that you install the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. You can download it for free on the WordPress plugin directory or through your plugins search dashboard.
Install and activate the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. Once activated, you can update any theme/plugin safely by simply uploading a .zip file.
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin/theme on Theme Canal.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Go to “Plugins” (or “Themes”) > “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” (or “Upload Theme”) button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin/theme.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
While upgrading, a backup copy of the old theme or plugin is first created. This allows you to install the old version in case of problems with the new version.
Download links are only available to subscribing Theme Canal Pro Members™.
If you are a member, access your account here:
The Custom Facebook Feed Pro
Why do I need this?
Increase Social Engagement
Increase engagement between you and your users, customers, or fans members. Get more likes by displaying your Facebook content and comments directly on your site.
Don’t have time to blog? Save time by using the Custom Facebook Feed plugin instead to generate dynamic content for your website.
Display Your Content Your Way
Tailor your feeds to display whatever types of content you like. Integrate your Facebook photos, videos, events and more into your website to completely match the look and feel of the site. No more uncustomizable iframes.
Add Dynamic SEO Content to Your Site
All of that quality keyword-rich Facebook content from posts and comments is directly embedded into your website.
No Coding Required
Choose from tons of built-in customization options to create a truly unique feed of your Facebook content.
Super simple to set up
Once installed, you can be displaying your Facebook posts within 30 seconds! No Facebook developer account or access token required!
Mind-blowing Customer Support
We understand that sometimes you need help, have issues or just have questions. We love
our customers and strive to provide the best support experience in the business. If you need support then just let us know and we’ll get back to you right away.
Need advanced features like Masonry layouts, carousels, or Facebook reviews? Our growing library of extensions has you covered.
What can it do?
- Display statuses, photos, videos, events, links, albums and offers from your Facebook page
- Choose which post types are displayed.Only want to show photos, videos or events? No problem.
- Display multiple feeds from different Facebook pages on the same page or throughout your site – display feeds from different Facebook pages, define different post types, layouts and styling for each. Want to show only photos from one Facebook page and events from another? No problem.
- Show likes, shares and comments for each post, along with reactions, comment replies, attachments, and stickers
- Display full-size photos in beautiful, high-resolution.
- Automatically embeds YouTube and Vimeovideos right in your feed, and supports HD, 360o, and live Facebook videos.
- Use the Load More button to infinitely load more content into your feeds
- Show event information – name, time/date, location, link to a map, description and Facebook event cover photo
- Display a grid of your Facebook albumschoosing from between 1 to 4 columns.
- Display multiple images in each post and include photo attachments for each post in the pop-up photo lightbox
- Filter posts by string or #hashtag. Only show posts which contain certain text or hashtags.
- Post caching means that your feed loads lightning fast. Choose to check for new posts every few seconds, minutes, hours or days.
- Responsive layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width
- Search engine accessible. Other Facebook plugins use iframes which prevents the content from being crawled by search engines. The Custom Facebook Feed embeds the content directly into your web page.